ROUTE PACKAGE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ORDERS!
Hair So Fab offers package insurance through ROUTE to all customers at checkout. If selected, please monitor your package until it gets to your destination. In the event of any mishaps please use this link to file a claim claims.route.com Route will open and investigation and contact us once the investigation is complete. Please note that Hair So Fab is NOT responsible for the length of time it takes for a claim to be completed.
If you unselect or OPT out of Route Package insurance, Hair So Fab is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged packages that occur by the shipper.
By opting out of Route package insurance, you acknowledge and remove any liability from Hair So Fab. We will not handle any investigations through the shipping company if the package is lost, stolen or damaged. We are NOT Responsible for any mishaps whatsoever. You are solely responsible.
Hair So Fab will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged packages that are deemed "lost, stolen or damaged" by the shipper as evidenced by a claims report, for any customer who OPTS out of Route package insurance.
ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. THE ADDRESS CANNOT BE CHANGED! NO EXCEPTIONS
- 24-48 hour Processing ( Sales May be Longer)
- 2-3 Business days for Tracking (Sales May be longer)
- Shipped within timeframe Business Days selected at checkout.
- up to 24 hour Processing
- Ships Same Business Day
- 1-2 Business Days Package gets delivered if there's no delay.
FREE SHIPPING (UP-TO 8 Business Days)
During Sales Your processing and shipping times maybe longer. Your patience is appreciated.RUSH Shipping (1-2 Business Days) WHEN AVAILABLE
- Order must be placed by 2PM EST! Monday through Friday in order to qualify.
- We DO NOT offer Overnight or Express shipping on custom orders.
- In stock items only.
- International Shipping (See Checkout)
- International Express: ( See Checkout)
- Any order places after 3PM EST will start processing the NEXT business
- **All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with delivery times**
- WE DO NOT cover tariffs charges once the package arrive to home country. Please be aware of this before placing your order.
- All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package.
- Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
- For your convenience it’s always advisable not to wait until the last minute to place your order. If you have a deadline, hair appointment or other engagement it is always wise to order far enough in advance to allow for unanticipated delays. We will give you a delivery estimate when you place your order based on the information we receive from our shipping partner.
- We ARE NOT responsible for late shipments due to increment weather, holidays, sales, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Processing times are normally longer during sales. Please keep in mind holidays do not count as a business day. Please keep in mind when calculating shipping times. We entrust our shipping carriers to deliver your package on time. If your package is delayed we will not offer a reimbursement of shipping charges.
- Signature Confirmation May Be required on some orders.
- Customers are responsible for tracking their package once we ship it. Any return packages customers must repay for shipping to get the package reshipped.
- Orders ordered online cannot be picked up in stores unless pick up is checked.
- We cannot control the holiday/sales rush. Please be sure to place your order days in advance to ensure a timely delivery.
- We DO NOT ship orders on weekends or holidays. Any orders that are placed on Friday AFTER 12PM EST, will be processed on the next business day, which is Monday.
- To prevent credit card fraud, Some orders require ID verification BEFORE the order is shipped. We may request additional information if your billing, banking or credit card information does not match with the information you have on file with the credit card processor. Also, If you are a first time customer we will contact you to verify if you are the card holder.