ROUTE PACKAGE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY ORDERS!
Hair So Fab offers package insurance through ROUTE to all customers at checkout. If you choose this option, please track your package until it reaches its destination. In case of any issues, use the following link to file a claim at claims.route.com. Route will conduct an investigation and notify us upon completion. It's essential to understand that Hair So Fab is not accountable for the duration of the claims process.
If you decide to unselect or opt out of Route Package insurance, Hair So Fab will not be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages caused by the shipper. By opting out, you accept full responsibility, removing any liability from Hair So Fab. Consequently, we will not engage in any investigations with the shipping company for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. It is crucial to note that you bear full responsibility for any mishaps.
Hair So Fab will NOT provide replacements for lost, stolen, or damaged packages classified as such by the shipper and supported by a claims report for customers who opt out of Route package insurance.
ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. THE ADDRESS CANNOT BE CHANGED! NO EXCEPTIONS
- 24-48 hour Processing ( Sales May be Longer)
- 2-3 Business days for Tracking (Sales May be longer)
- Shipped within timeframe Business Days selected at checkout.
- up to 24 hour Processing
- Ships Same Business Day
- 1-2 Business Days Package gets delivered if there's no delay.
FREE SHIPPING (UP-TO 7 Business Days)
During Sales Your processing and shipping times maybe longer. Your patience is appreciated.RUSH Shipping (1-2 Business Days) WHEN AVAILABLE
- Order must be placed by 2PM EST! Monday through Friday in order to qualify.
- We DO NOT offer Overnight or Express shipping on custom orders.
- In stock items only.
- International Shipping (See Checkout)
- International Express: ( See Checkout)
- Any order places after 3PM EST will start processing the NEXT business
- **All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with delivery times**
- WE DO NOT cover tariffs charges once the package arrive to home country. Please be aware of this before placing your order.
- All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package.
- Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
- For your convenience it’s always advisable not to wait until the last minute to place your order. If you have a deadline, hair appointment or other engagement it is always wise to order far enough in advance to allow for unanticipated delays. We will give you a delivery estimate when you place your order based on the information we receive from our shipping partner.
- We ARE NOT responsible for late shipments due to increment weather, holidays, sales, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Processing times are normally longer during sales. Please keep in mind holidays do not count as a business day. Please keep in mind when calculating shipping times. We entrust our shipping carriers to deliver your package on time. If your package is delayed we will not offer a reimbursement of shipping charges.
- Signature Confirmation May Be required on some orders.
- Customers are responsible for tracking their package once we ship it. Any return packages customers must repay for shipping to get the package reshipped.
- Orders ordered online cannot be picked up in stores unless pick up is checked.
For the prevention of credit card fraud, certain orders may necessitate ID verification before shipment.In cases where your billing, banking, or credit card details do not align with the information on record with the credit card processor, we may ask for supplementary information.Additionally, for some first-time customers, we will reach out to confirm your identity as the cardholder.